ღ Looking for Friends :D & More ღ

MayaSkyrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I am looking for more friends in secondlife, I'm 24 but I'm sure that don't really matter as you're in another world! :D. I already have a huge family but not really many friends that I can do whatever with! So here are a few things below I like to do/what I do/ and more below! 

Add me link :D https://my.secondlife.com/mayaskyrose/#about_tab

Facebook link :D 

https://m.facebook.com/lilith.blackbourne.37?ref=bookmarks

what I'm looking for:

I'm looking for someone who won't judge me on what I like to do or what I wear as it is a social place to come and have fun!! I have tons of family on sl, also I have a male twinnie as well but im also looking for a female twinnie aka twin sister that I can do whatever with. you don't have to be involved into the family circle but, If you want to you can that's totally fine :) I am a vampire with a elf ears horns and a tail, I hope everyone can get past the Bloodlines part of the friendship! Because I do not force someone into my lifestyle on secondlife.. I just want to be accepted.

what I like to do: 

photographer

exploring sims

singing! Yes lol!

* hanging out, having fun and dancing at clubs! With whoever wants to come lol.. 

* shopping at blueberry/alterego/ and more!

what I have done: 

I have been a photographer and blogger(I am going to reopen my blogg again and strt doing that again as well because I have a lot of inventory to blog about)

* I have been an inworld model before in a store

I have been a club hostess! So I am up for hosting. I also host at my grandfathers club also

So I have done a lot of stuff in secondlife lol. 

Land/Skybox

I am looking for a small piece of tropical beach land, or 100x100 tropical beach skybox either will do! But without a house and all the other items I want to be able to add all that and decorate how I want the area! But if you got a place that has some trees and etc on it that is okay it will do but I need something big and spacious and has atleast 450 prims for me to do whatever with! If you have a small land spot 512+ I can buy from you or rent from you and where I can add more prims that's fine but not a high price for something small and not really a lot of prims. I dont want to pay like 600 linden a week for something small. And I need a regular price for it and monthly price. Because I will most likely do MONTHLY. I'd like a half sim but... I ain't got 8k lindin to shovel out to do it that way :( and I know no one would let one go for really really cheap for a monthly price lol! Don't we all wise we could find one for 1500 a month ;) 

I however cannot log in world so message me on here. Thanks for reading <3 

Edited by MayaSkyrose

I to love to take pictures, and I never judge others about what they wear or do here, just look at the pictures on my profile page and you will see I have no room to judge, I try to be an artist and I have a couple galleries where I display some of my pictures from SL that I have turned into virtual paintings for SL. I have my own family unit I am a part of but always looking for friends, especially friends who like to get out and explore all there is in SL. Right now my RL makes it hard to get online with any consistacy. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I to love to take pictures, and I never judge others about what they wear or do here, just look at the pictures on my profile page and you will see I have no room to judge, I try to be an artist and I have a couple galleries where I display some of my pictures from SL that I have turned into virtual paintings for SL. I have my own family unit I am a part of but always looking for friends, especially friends who like to get out and explore all there is in SL. Right now my RL makes it hard to get online with any consistacy. 

I totally understand! I can't log in either because of my laptop issue and with me if someone is going to judge over a virtual avatar please leave ? I'm one of the most honest, loving and caring person their is... But when I say what my sl avatar is going to be they leave :( I'm going to be a vampire with tail and horns 

• Like 1

I don't care if you have a tail and horns, I actually have horns but I rarely wear them. Maybe once we get our issues fixed we can go explore some place. I have been playing around with dark picture lit from a single light source in the picture itself, like a candle or a light bulb, It might be fun to have a vampire in some of them. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I don't care if you have a tail and horns, I actually have horns but I rarely wear them. Maybe once we get our issues fixed we can go explore some place. I have been playing around with dark picture lit from a single light source in the picture itself, like a candle or a light bulb, It might be fun to have a vampire in some of them. 

That would be fun and very interesting I have always wanted to be a vampire. For my pictures on my account I have used my sl families places to take pictures as I don't have my own place right now that's why I'm looking I know it wouldn't make since of a vampire being on a being on a beach in the sunlight but down where I love I can't go to real beaches as I'm in good ole oklahoma lol..

29 minutes ago, seanabrady said:

Always looking for people to chat with or hangout. Please feel free to write when you are able to get back in SL. Or even before if you just want to chat.?

Will do :) I also have a Facebook anyone can reach me on as well! I put up a link for anyone to add me on :D 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MayaSkyrose said:

I can't go to real beaches as I'm in good ole oklahoma lol..

Well I am in Florida, but don't go to the beach much either. 

42 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I got a chance to get online this morning, I set you a friend request. If you can't get to it right away I understand

Im up and awake :D I will go see if I see it via web on my phone hopefully I will or I'll just look you up and add you. My computer on the other hand I ain't even gonna try & see what's wrong with it! As far as I know the internal fan and possibly my harddrive!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, seanabrady said:

I added you as a friend in world. Best of luck fixing the PC. I go nuts when I cant get on mine to do things.

Lol I am going nuts too! xD it sucks haha but atleast I can go through the forums and chat with whoever haha. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, areneemurray said:

Hi! I live on a island that has some spaces available and its relatively inexpensive. I will be inworld later, if you send me a message I can TP you so you can see it. 

Deesse xox

Is it mainland or private? Because I'd like to decorate and have all the freedom the mainland has xD but atm I can't because of my computer issue:( 

Truthfully in many cases you can find private estates that allow you to do more than mainland. Sure there is not a covenant but the inability to teraform beyond 4m and the lack of water access make mainland far more difficult to decorate and landscape imho.

Any luck getting the PC working?

On May 7, 2017 at 4:46 PM, seanabrady said:

Truthfully in many cases you can find private estates that allow you to do more than mainland. Sure there is not a covenant but the inability to teraform beyond 4m and the lack of water access make mainland far more difficult to decorate and landscape imho.

Any luck getting the PC working?

Heck no lol! I'll just take it to someone when I have spare cash >_< it's like only three-four years old.. 

On May 6, 2017 at 11:01 PM, areneemurray said:

its private. We are free to do as we wish with our lot, the landlord is very flexible. 

Okay, I'll have to message you when I am able to get in world. Hopefully I can start hosting and rack up some linden lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.