Is it possible to find a mesh male avatar that doesn't have a six pack?

DadBearqt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I've been in SL for a long time and I've always wanted to look a certain way as a male but never could. The reason being is that Ive wanted a physic that looks muscular but doesn't have muscle tone and isn't rocking a six pack but instead has a belly. I've talked to mesh creators and most don't want to take on the project because they don't want their name attached to it. Am I stuck to having the perfect ken doll body if I choose to have a male mesh figure? 

7 hours ago, DadBearqt said:

So I've been in SL for a long time and I've always wanted to look a certain way as a male but never could. The reason being is that Ive wanted a physic that looks muscular but doesn't have muscle tone and isn't rocking a six pack but instead has a belly. I've talked to mesh creators and most don't want to take on the project because they don't want their name attached to it. Am I stuck to having the perfect ken doll body if I choose to have a male mesh figure? 

It's not the mesh body you need. Slink male Physique is the body you should try. It can be beefed up, even if all the avatars you've seen with it is thin. You can increase the tummy a bit, not into obese, but to a little "unfit".

Now you may think the sixpack is a part of the mesh, but it is not. Not in this mesh body, but in others as Niramyth. With a skin applier without a sixpack painted on, you will get the look. But where to find a skin without sixpack and a face that you like?

Now that, is not easy. Unless you want a young, boyish face. There is some boi and bischonen skins.

So what do you need, a grownup face without a ripped body? Or a teen boy? You could use a beard on the face to look more grownup.

You can also look into a female body With a falat chest attachment that replace the boobs with a male chest. But it is difficult to make the rest of the body to look male. It will have a female look.

• Like 3

Rather than commission, which will cost you a small fortune, look around and find one you like. Not all skins have a well-defined 6 pack. Lots of demos to find what you want. http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-designers-list/skin-designers-male-mesh-bodies/ has a list of skins to take a look at. You'll want an Omega-compatible body, which Slink is. Then look at Omega compatible skins. Omega is just a universal applier script that makes life easier for creators.

1 hour ago, DadBearqt said:

So it makes sense that it's not the shape but the skin. Thank you for the info. Is there a way to commission skins?

You can ask Mochi Milena if she can drop one of her boi skins in an Omega applier. One of them has a soft tummy version. You would need to be creative with the neck, using one of the tattoo layers to smooth out the seam and possibly tint the body if you use a skin from another creator for the head. I don't know if she is willing, but you can ask.

Both Slink and Signature takes Omega appliers, Slink need an relay, and Signature is Omega ready. Signature has more muscular arms and shoulders than Slink.

Edited by Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.