Land access

rhythm11

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm renting a 256x256 sim with 5000 prims and my friend Buns Velkan can't TP to my land. It says the destination doesn't exist whenever she uses my landmark or I offer her a TP. Other people can TP there fine, including me of course. Does anyone know what might be causing this? Thanks.

6 hours ago, rhythm11 said:

I'm renting a 256x256 sim with 5000 prims and my friend Buns Velkan can't TP to my land. It says the destination doesn't exist whenever she uses my landmark or I offer her a TP. Other people can TP there fine, including me of course. Does anyone know what might be causing this? Thanks.

can be several things, first check if access is open at estate ánd parcel level.

also check if that setting doesn't have group ánd open access enabled.

as last check the maturity setting.

• 5 weeks later...
On 20.4.2017 at 0:27 AM, rhythm11 said:

I'm renting a 256x256 sim with 5000 prims and my friend Buns Velkan can't TP to my land. It says the destination doesn't exist whenever she uses my landmark or I offer her a TP.

Does it say eaxctly that? That the destination doesn't exist, not that she doesn't have access to it? If so, that shouldn't be caused by any bans or parcel/estate settings.

It's hard to see any server side issues that only affects one user but there is a very small chance it can be connection problems. What happens if she searches for the sim on the map (ctrl+M to bring up the big map, then typ  the name of the sim in the search field)? Does it show up on her map at all? and if it dos, can she tp with the map?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.