Bloodlines

WwalkingShadoww

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

I imagine the things she's sending you are props to enable you to play the Bloodlines game better.  I'm not a Bloodlines player, so I can't tell you what you should do with them.  You can get better information by asking her, or possibly from this website: http://www.slbloodlines.com/

However, if you are asking how to unpack and use items, you should read this: Opening Boxes

To edit your Profile to show your new interest, see here: https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/profiles-r395/

Please remember that Bloodlines is a user-created fantasy roleplaying game WITHIN the Second Life world.  Not everyone in SL plays Bloodlines, or wants to be bothered by people who are pretending to be vampires.  Don't go around trying to bite random strangers.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, WwalkingShadoww said:

Hellouu, I just started playing SL yesterday and ive joined vampire clan. Since the girl bit me, shes been sending me a lot of stuffs in my inventory.I dont know what to do with them and dont know how to change my bloodlines in profile.Can anyone help? :D

when she plays Bloodlines as she should, you will get your BL education by herself, or her clan provides lessons.

If not, also the BL creators offer classes. And as Lindal told.. the website.

Or find yourself a clan that does help you get more info about the game. Do never make the mistake to go do BL stuff randomly everwhere... you'll get banned at more places within a day than you ever are able to count.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.