Dance Huds

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi can anyone recommend an easy to use dance hud? I am totally baffled as to what to get some on MP look really old. I just want something I can invite a friend to dance or friends. Keep it simple please lol. I have a coupes dance hud but find it difficult to line up with a partner.

Any suggestions would be great .

Thanks 

I will follow this topic too. I have a good dance hud, its couples or singles the only trouble is there are only few 'couples dancers' sold for that hud. I sometimes wonder if other peoples dance links could be added but Ive not looked into it yet. Its the  TIS Dance Hud. I did once message the shop about couples dances but never got an answer and I didnt ask again. I have a few other single dance huds but I rarely use any of them. 

I haven't yet found a couples dance that you can't add to the TIS hud... well not quite I did find one that was very new out and I told them about it and within a couple of days it was supported. Since it uses poseballs lining up with it is simple and done for you. The main trick to it like any couples dance is to find the resynch animations button on your viewer (if it has one). I know firestorm does.

I use Eve n Better's Ultimate Dance hud for inviting people to single dances, you have to edit a notecard to group the dances, but that is pretty standard. I haven't tried lots of huds (at least not recently), all I can say really is it works for me and I am happy with it.

If you have a Vista or Akeyo Ao there probably isn't much point in getting a specific dance hud as they both do the job.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/04/2017 at 10:30 AM, Aethelwine said:

I haven't yet found a couples dance that you can't add to the TIS hud... well not quite I did find one that was very new out and I told them about it and within a couple of days it was supported. Since it uses poseballs lining up with it is simple and done for you. The main trick to it like any couples dance is to find the resynch animations button on your viewer (if it has one). I know firestorm does.

I use Eve n Better's Ultimate Dance hud for inviting people to single dances, you have to edit a notecard to group the dances, but that is pretty standard. I haven't tried lots of huds (at least not recently), all I can say really is it works for me and I am happy with it.

If you have a Vista or Akeyo Ao there probably isn't much point in getting a specific dance hud as they both do the job.

I just got around to testing my TIS hud and added a dance from other provider. Its works, just as you said it would. WOW. I went shopping for discounted animation after that. Thank You.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.