cannot be accessed from this computer

tired

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, sounds like for whatever reason you received a ban. Check your emails AND your spam folder too !

There are forums for lots of languages, scroll down and check if your´s is there too. Or next time just add your langauge to your post alot here are multi-languaged. - is that an english word ? lol    :smileyhappy:

Congratulations, tired!
As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is Resident. To learn more about ranks and roles on Community.secondlife.com, please visit here.
We appreciate your efforts and hope you will continue to be an active member of the community.
Thanks!
The Second Life Community Team
----------------------------------------------------------
Can I participate in such an e-mail came to the game? thanks

This email is related only to the forum.

Have you got another email about the message of your post header - cannot be accessed from this computer ?

This usually means you are banned for some reason and you need to contact support. 

How to contact support should be stated in the email about your ban.

if your getting this after creating a brand new account it could be your IP is on LL's banned list you can get this through no fault of your own if your IP is dynamic simply unplugging your modem/router for several minutes and plugging it back in should get you assigned a new IP hopefully not banned if it doesn't help send a support ticket

• 4 months later...

I've had this problem for months and also submitted a ticket. I was told there is no block and there is nothing more that they can do for me. I have a Verizon wireless router and I almost wondered if the problem started after I installed it (I was not on for a while). Restart does not help.....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.