Sign in to follow this  
Mzmathis22

account

Question

Without knowing the exact wording of the message, it's hard to be definative but...

You managed to post here, so I think we can assume your internet connection still works.

So, my best guess at this stage is that the place you were at when you logged out is not available, region offline, as that can result in a message about internet connecvtion/grid problems, try logging in elsewhere, by, say, clicking one of the offered events/destinations on the login screen in your viewer.

2 answers to this question

Without knowing the exact wording of the message, it's hard to be definative but...

You managed to post here, so I think we can assume your internet connection still works.

So, my best guess at this stage is that the place you were at when you logged out is not available, region offline, as that can result in a message about internet connecvtion/grid problems, try logging in elsewhere, by, say, clicking one of the offered events/destinations on the login screen in your viewer.