Issues with inventory?

LadyEllenT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2837 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys,

I recently got a bunch of demos both in world and on the marketplace and they're not in my inventory. I cleared my inventory cache and restarted Firestorm but they're still not there. I didnt delete them because I haven't tried them on yet and even if I did, I haven't emptied my trash folder for over a week and the missing demos were from the last 24 hours. Is this a known issue and if so, how do I fix it aside from reordering all those demos from the marketplace? (I can't remember which stores I got them from in world because of the Black friday sales dragging me all over the place)

Checked your RECEIVED ITEMS tab at the bottom of your inventory. Unless you change the setting (maybe only in Firestorm) that's where marketplace items end up. Yes, it is a bit confusing. I have wondered a time or two until I remembered the drill. 

I've been shopping up a storm pretty much non stop since I got here a few months ago and this has never happened before. However, I just got a new computer and when I downloaded Firestorm, all my settings were changed to SL default so I bet it has something to do with it. I've always been able to find my items. I just narrow my intentory down to items added in the last hour and it shows me everything I bought but this time none of it shows up. I even searched the entire inventory with no limitations.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2837 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.