strmpfhose resident

barbaraborromeo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello I created this avatar barbaraborromeo because I disappeared my original avatar (Strumpfhose resident) do not know anymore how many requests I sent to you and you have not solved do not speak English so and for me something difficult please contact me and fix this thing now It lasts from one week

strumpfhose resident

2 answers to this question

I don't know either, but sending requests here won't do anything.  There are no Lindens here.  We are all SL residents like you.  I don't know what you mean by "I disappeared my original avatar,"  but if you are a Premium member, you could try contacting Live Chat or submitting a support case.  If you canceled that account and want to reinstate it, read >>>https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Accounts-overview/ta-p/700019#Section_.5.2

Your account, strumpfhose Resident, appears in Search, so it has not been banned by Linden Lab.

I notice that you have a Display Name that includes special characters.  This may be causing problems with logging in.  Wearing a group tag that contains special characters can also cause this problem.  You'll need to file a Support Case with Linden Lab to fix the problem.  

Use Help/Support at the top right of this page, then click Create Case.  Use Account Issue as your issue type.

Il tuo account, residente Strumpfhose, appare in ricerca, in modo che non è stato vietato dalla Linden Lab.

Ho notato che hai un nome che include caratteri speciali. Questo può essere causa di problemi con l'accesso. Indossare un tag gruppo che contiene i caratteri speciali possono anche causare questo problema. Avrete bisogno di presentare un caso di supporto con Linden Lab per risolvere il problema.

Utilizzare Aiuto / Supporto in alto a destra di questa pagina, quindi fare clic su Crea caso. Utilizzare l'account di Emissione come il tipo di problema.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.