I logged out since SL was frozen and i tried to log back in and says I cant until 7 hours from now

Alamm16

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Your "game" was frozen because the Internet connection was messed up somehow, so the SL servers lost track of where you are and they logged you out.  When that happens, your own viewer may not realize that you have been disconnected for quite a while.  You won't be able to move, but the viewer will still show the last image that it was able to download. 

When you finaly close your viewer, it may still take the servers a while to clean up.  Among other things, they need to repair any damage that might have been done to your inventory or appearance files, and they need to be sure that they know where you were when they lost track of you. That usually takes a couple of minutes.  If you try to come back too soon, you will get a message that says that the region is still in the process of logging you out.  On rare occasions, it can take more than a few minutes.  We can only guess why, but the idea is that something got really screwed up when you disconnected. All you can do is wait.

Meanwhile, take time to reboot your router and modem and to restart your computer.  Also, get off wifi and move to a cable or DSL Internet connection.  Those steps will strengthen your connection and reduce the chances that all of this will happen again.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.