Wierd transaction history showing up from Marketplace

Arwen Serpente

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anybody else seeing this?

My marketplace orders have been recording correctly on the SL transactions history on the website - up until about 15 minutes ago. Suddenly, they are appearing like this:

Source: Marketplace Linden

MKT Transfer

Rather than like this:

Source: Marketplace Linden
MKT2 Item Sale 
Description: Order #xyz, Item #xyx (customer name)

The info is all there in the Marketplace transactions history and the email that comes through, but the transactions history is suddenly borked. Maybe it is an isolated instance, not sure. Thought I would ask if anyone else has seen this...

Arwen Serpente wrote:

Anybody else seeing this?

My marketplace orders have been recording correctly on the SL transactions history on the website - up until about 15 minutes ago. Suddenly, they are appearing like this:

Source:
Marketplace Linden

MKT Transfer

Rather than like this:

Source:
Marketplace Linden

MKT2 Item Sale 

Description: Order #xyz, Item #xyx (customer name)

The info is all there in the Marketplace transactions history and the email that comes through, but the transactions history is suddenly borked. Maybe it is an isolated instance, not sure. Thought I would ask if anyone else has seen this...

I have not seen this today.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Malaika,

No, this particular wierdness hasn't happened again for me. The reports are being listed on the Dashboard transactions and on the Marketplace transactions as they should be. The issue right now (as reported in other threads) is with the reliability of delivery to customers.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll watch mine and see if that happens again, so far it hasn't. It's a wierd glitch, but as long as it doesn't happen often, and as long as we are receiving the correct payment and the record is correct on the email and the Marketplace transactions, not sure what to do about it.

That's different than what happened to me. In my case, the dashboard reported the Marketplace Linden entry without the normal detail, but the email and the Marketplace transactions were in tact. The only thing I can think of is that sometimes a transaction is days and days off versus the email that is received. I just had one where on the Marketplace transaction it is dated May 10, on my dashboard it is May 13, and I just got the email for it yesterday May 18.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.