a simple question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Dear secondlife players :))

I couldn't find where to file a ticket and ask if i can use a Pingzapper program to play SL

due to my bad connections is killing me and SL keep crashing , so i wonder if that available for me to use it

and if any one used it befor could u please tell me if SL allowed to use it or use a broxy when u play sl !!!

i appreciate your time reading and answering my subject .

hugss

Hello, this is a technical question and on the forums are all residents like you.

Both, pingzapper and proxys are nothing against the SL TOS, afaik.

However, you should try and see if that really does help. Mostly the ping isn´t of interest when your overall download speed is too limited. It´s not like a ego-shooter ;-)

Monti

I think Cortana is on. Not "on the desktop" per se, but there's an annoyingly cheerful "Ask me anything" bot-like inhabitant of my taskbar and I've always assumed that's Cortana. I don't see any Xbox and vaguely recall trashing something like that early-on.

(Nothing to do with SL, but with the "anniversary edition" win10 update: I wish the taskbar would behave better, especially the sound control, which tries its best to disappear before my mouse can get inside the pop-up. Sometimes the other pop-ups do the same, although only if I click the corresponding taskbar icon; they're better behaved if I just wave the mouse at the icon to summon the pop-ups. I haven't seen anybody else fussing about this, though, so probably I'm just Doing It Wrong.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.