Blocking someone on Marketplace

FreshBlast

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello :)

I have a problem, i hope someone can help me here.

There's this person who has been harassing me, he still does. I blocked him and his alts (the ones i knew of but he has tons), so he found this way to message me: he sends me awful free stuff from Marketplace and each time adds a message, i'm getting so many everyday. He insults me, threatens me, wishes me death.

Yes, i reported him to Linden Lab 3 times, but they did nothing.

Is there a way to block someone on Marketplace or to avoid someone's messages from MP?

Any other suggestions?

Please, help.

Thank you. :heart:

Unfortunately I do not believe there is a method for blocking items given from the marketplace, you may want to consider filing a bug report because this does appear to be a loophole in the blocking system.

You can file a bug report here: https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Best method for now is to just try and ignore him, trash the objects given to you.

I agree. I sometimes have people who grief me this way by sending me their own cheap products which is a loss for them if I then sell them. Stupid.

And there does not seem to be away to block sends like this.

There used to be a way to control automatic receipt of items but it seems to be gone from the menu as a choice now.

After confirming this, I have filed a bug report at https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-37779 for you. Hopefully this will be fixed. :3

--EDIT--

Jira issue is hidden because reasons(AKA: Some people look at the Jira for exploits/abusable things/etc). Because of that, I forward this message: We[sic] are aware of the issue and is working on a fix.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.