Money to spend, nowhere to shop

Deltango Vale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In frustration, I am turning to the forum for help. I am looking for:

• high-quality fashion designs, from leather to casual to evening wear
  • high-quality shoes and boots

I joined SL in 2006. I own 4 sims. I have money. I will pay a fortune for good designs, precision artwork, micro-detail, high-resolution, top quality clothes. If you sell such items, would you please list your store here? But only zero-script, MOD TRANS stores. I have walked away from dozens of expensive boutiques - my pockets bulging with cash - because they did not offer Mod/Trans. So, to all fashion designers: here is a rich customer (me) who can't wait to spend some money. Do you want my business? If yes, I'd love an SLURL to your store.

Edit: I do not mind no-trans shoes, but I do want mod.

(Shameless plug below)

If you like jewellery and accessories, pop by and have a look.

Everything I make is copy/mod, but if you prefer mod/trans, I can do that for you.

Older work has removable resizer scripts, but I have stopped including them in newer ranges. Signage over the top of each range will tell you exactly which those are.

feathers&pearls promo_001.png

I'm looking forward to seeing what other designers post here, as I might go shopping myself :)

Thanks, Tiffy. Yes, everyone, please promote your stores here. I will visit them.

Edit: one of the things that drives me nuts is not being able to buy off the wall. On rare occasions where Mod/Trans was not displayed, I tried to contact the owner. Most never replied - and their LM went in the trash. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I have practically given up shopping in SL.

Deltango Vale wrote: Most never replied - and their LM went in the trash. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I have practically given up shopping in SL.

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience. Many of us are not the same.

(Trying not to make this dissolve into yet another perms debate, but I'm still looking for the best low-prim low-lag method of supplying every perm combination to everyone. It ain'ten't always that easy, lol.)

"Trying not to make this dissolve into yet another perms debate..."

Yes, agree.

@ everyone

I'm just a potential shopper looking for specific types of stores. Needless to say, if I am not the sort of customer you want, just ignore me and this thread.

couldnt 2 types be available? a bit more work for the designers but it could be worth doing.

i bought some boots for around 400$, ok not a fortune, but part of them vanished one day.

they were no copy. useless now.

so perhaps 1 type copy/mod, the other mod/trans if thats possible.

Example Applications

• You want to sell some clothing that someone can alter, copy into new outfits, but never sell:
    • [X] next owner modify
    • [X] next owner copy
    • [ ] next owner transfer

• You want to sell someone a single motorcycle that they can change the shape and color, but cannot examine or modify the script:
    • bike:
      • [X] next owner modify
      • [ ] next owner copy
      • [X] next owner transfer
    • scripts:
      • [ ] next owner modify
      • [ ] next owner copy

• You want to sell someone a texture that they can use to wallpaper their entire house, but they can never sell the texture or anything textured with it?
    • [X] next owner modify
    • [X] next owner copy
    • [ ] next owner transfer

• You want to give someone a whole bunch of useful stuff with some comments explaining everything. Put it all in a note card!
    • [X] next owner modify
    • [X] next owner copy

• You want to build a fortress for with your group, which will continue to evolve to meet group needs after it has been deeded.
    • [X] share with group
    • [X] next owner modify
    • [X] next owner copy

• You have built a statue that will be deeded to your group, but you do not ever want it to be altered or incorporated into other group projects.
    • [X] share with group
    • [ ] next owner modify
    • [ ] next owner copy

Dayum my stuff fits all your criteria except for one small issue, I don't make clothes :(  again a day late and a dollar short..or is it a day short and dollar late? hehe...oh well.

Actually there is so much great stuff out there but I have found a lot of carp too (not a typo and not a fish, just personal censorship).  I found that using market place to find good stuff is one way and then go to the store but if a clothing merchant really wanted to raise the bar, more would make demo clothing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.