Inventories Messed up after Rolling Restarts

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, after the rolling restarts today, I notice my objects folder is comlpetely wacked! I have stuff i KNOW doesn't belong to me, and missing stuff that should be there, it's completely jacked up. I'm hearing from other ppl who are noticing the same thing happening in their inventories. Anyone else having this happeN?

Stephy Silvercloud wrote:

So, after the rolling restarts today, I notice my objects folder is comlpetely wacked! I have stuff i KNOW doesn't belong to me, and missing stuff that should be there, it's completely jacked up. I'm hearing from other ppl who are noticing the same thing happening in their inventories. Anyone else having this happeN?

Yea, went to put on my fav pair of boots and the whole boots folder is gone :( 

Haven't noticed anything else yet...I tried everything, and can't retrieve it :smileymad:  A lot of money spent in that category...

I can't remember...does anyone know what keys to select in order to toggle for the option of the aditi grid with snowglobe 1.4?  Thanks in advance (I tried searching and couldn't find a reference)

ETA:  Nevermind...posted the question in Answers :)

Yeah, i've had several expensive items over the 2 years i've been here that SL has eaten in one of it's "fixes" or whatever they did. Spent over a week back and forth in tickets with them about it, and of course they're never responsible for it so if they cause it to be gone it's just gone, which means you either never get it back or have to pay THEM more money to purchase the items again.

And a few of the things that are still showing in my inventory that i know belong to someone else, are NOT cheap items, one is worth several thousand lindens for the person who it actually belongs to.

K, went through this today. Here is what I did:

• reboot PC
  • reboot router
  • clear cache
  • load full inventory
  • Advanced - Character - Rebake Textures (results in eyeless, nude, plastic, zombie Ruth)
  • Advanced - Character - Character Tests - Test Female (detaches everything, normal Ruth)

Then reattach everything manually (HUDs, hair, eyes, skin, shape, clothing etc.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.