why am i being charged for a 1/2 sim tier when i only have a 1/4 sim land?

llamedosyasi1973

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ive looked on my account and im being charged 125 USD but I only have land of 1/4

i abondoned land yesterday  so today i only have 1/4 sim. I have been charged 125 USD for the last months usage and it now says my next month will also be 125 but i should only be paying 75 USD

3 answers to this question

what you did yesterday or today is of no concern for your land tier level.

It's about the full billing cycle.

When you owned one single meter over the tier level for one single second, you'r in the next level for the current cycle.

If you abandoned too late you will get indeed one more cycle at the high rate.

@ chinrey:  i see that remark often that tier isn't lowered, but i really never had that in all the years. As soon i get under the allowed amount it automaticly goes down. It might have to do with groupdonations, and/or manual setting your tierlevel?... becaus i never did that last, and let the system determine the level for me.

I also made this mistake. There's a small chance if you contact Linden Labs that they might be able to help you. They reduced my tier cost because of my mistake. 

Also, I've always had to manually downgrade my tier plan as well. It has never automatically gone down when I sold off land. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.