Sign in to follow this  
DarkAssassin1

how can i get this account fixed?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

at first, stop deleting and re installing viewers, that makes it only worse because everytime all from your surrounding and inventory in sl has to reload. That will take lot of resources of you network.

when you logged in try some of the solutions as mentioned here, that should help http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_bake_fail

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

at first, stop deleting and re installing viewers, that makes it only worse because everytime all from your surrounding and inventory in sl has to reload. That will take lot of resources of you network.

when you logged in try some of the solutions as mentioned here, that should help http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_bake_fail

• Like 1

ive tryed asking firestorm support addam and the only thing they said is my prob is past there area of support so they sent me to this website to get help.weather im asking the rite ppl or the rite area idk.ive never been in places like this b4.so im trying where FS SUPPORT sent me hoping i got the right area an someone mite give me better hlp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.