How to write a review in Knowledge Base

Catwise Yoshikawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I read all marketplace tips in KB, but they don't have a word about rating system, so I thought we could add those lines here and vote for it to be included in KB or wiki. My mother tongue is not english, so feel free to correct what I wrote if you see someting wrong :p

Order history for shoppers

As a shopper, you can see what you've bought in your order history:

1. Login to the Marketplace.
  2. Click My Marketplace and click My Account.
  3. On the left, click Order history. You can also check other account-specific information here.

Write a review

You can review what you've bought in your order history.

1. In order description, click Review Product.
  2. Select how many stars you want to give to that item, give your review a title and write your review.
  3. Click Post your review button.

I've added a comment to the bottom of this page of the knowledge base with the wording Catwise provided :)

I think those with Advisor rank and above can add comments to the KB. However, these comments are not particularly that visible so it may not be seen by readers! However, I've been told that LL will keep an eye on KB comments and add them to the main text if deemed necessary.

Also, i believe those with Helper rank can directly nominate forum posts for inclusion to the KB which it looks like Irene has done. That should definitely get it on LL's radar and hopefully it will be added to the main article text as a result :)

(Yes, I know it's a bit of a pain that only certain ranks can do things like this but hopefully it will at least get picked up either via my comment or Irene's nomination now).

Suella Ember wrote:

I've added a comment to the
of the knowledge base with the wording Catwise provided
:)

Great idea, thanks!! :) (perhaps the nex time is convenient add the name of the original poster ;) ).

Suella Ember wrote:

Also, i believe those with Helper rank can directly nominate forum posts for inclusion to the KB which it looks like Irene has done. That should definitely get it on LL's radar and hopefully it will be added to the main article text as a result
:)

We all are learning this new system, Lindens all! LOL Probably the system of nominations mut be redefined, I'm not sure the nominations are "evident" for Linden. At least, not for me. I have nominated an article in the Spanish Forum and i can see a little icon (a book) near the title/subject, but I cannot see that icon in this thread.

Well, no problem, all will be solved :)

Irene Muni wrote:

I have nominated an article in the Spanish Forum and i can see a little icon (a book) near the title, but I cannot see that icon in this thread.

Sorry, sorry, sorry... The little icon is near the title of the forum, not the thread. And yes, I can see the icon near the title of the "Merchants" forums, like this:

KB icon.jpg

Funnily enough, I just noticed that little book icon and saw that it said "Knowledge Base" when I hovered over it too. I wonder if that is the only way LL have of seeing when somthing has been nominated for the KB? I'd hope they get some sort of alert or something too as those icons are not likely to be spotted that often!

Also you are absolutely right Irene - credit where credit is due so I have update that comment on the KB saying that the information came from Catwise :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx guys, they add this to KB!!!!!! :smileyhappy:
I noticed yesterday, cause I was on the meeting group and ask about it, and later go to that page and notice there was a new part about reviews. Not sure when they added it, and how they know about our suggerence. So don't know if they read this forum (nominated) or just read comment in KB. Anyway, if they read nominated forum post, they should uncheck that little book icon or just write a line to let us know :P

thanx again!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.