Ayuda ningún HUD me funciona

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

bien, abro este post por motivos de que extrañamente un dia sin hacer nada fuera de lo normal los todos mis HUD dejaron de funcionar sin ninguna razon aparente, puedo verlos pero a la hora de hacer click para ejecutar la accion no ocurre absolutamente nada, yo uso el visor standar que da SL, por favor ayuda

Es posible que haya bloqueado a sí mismo . Suena tonto , pero he hecho lo mismo . Alternativamente, usted puede simplemente estar en una zona con secuencias de comandos deshabilitadas.
Para obtener asistencia adicional , es probable encontrar más respuesta en la sección de habla española del foro. Estoy usando Google Traductor.

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Foro-en-espa%C3%B1ol/bd-p/SpanishForum

Well, I open this post for reasons that strangely a day without doing anything out of the ordinary of all my HUD stopped working for no apparent reason, I can see them but when you click to execute the action does not happen absolutely nothing, I use the standard viewer that gives SL, please help

Translated using google.

If the HUD depends on an outside server and that server goes down for any reason or your account on it is wiped, this could happen.

If it doesn't depend on an outside server and it will let you, resetting the scripts will fix it most likely.

If it's a server problem or you can't reset the scripts, contact the creator or their representative if they have one for help.

• 4 years later...

I’ve been trying to figure out why huds don’t work for some time. I go to the store's redelivery, get it and it works, then the same thing has happened, since the BOM came into being. every day I have to restart the avatar, because the alpha hud disappears from the look or stops working. Something Sl has to resolve. This is not good for the rep of Sl, many are complaining and no resolution, when we try to contact the store, we are simply disconnected from the chat. I've tried several viewers and the same thing. Huds don't work. even those that are not in stores

atenciosamente

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Rosy Atheria said:

I've been trying to figure out why huds don't work for some time. I go to the store's redelivery, get it and it works, then the same thing has happened, since the BOM came into being. every day I have to restart the avatar, because the alpha hud disappears from the look or stops working. Something Sl has to resolve. This is not good for the rep of Sl, many are complaining and no resolution, when we try to contact the store, we are simply disconnected from the chat. I've tried several viewers and the same thing. Huds don't work. even those that are not in stores

attentively

What body? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.