You are not allowed in this destination

Alyssa Quicksand

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I own a breedable sim, and today was contacted by a patron that he cannot enter into the region, giving him a pop-up:

"Teleport Failed
You are not allowed in this destination"

This gentleman has payment information, is age verified, is not banned, yet still cannot access the region, which is open to the public! He was just here not more t hen a few hours ago (as of this posting).
I cannot figure out what is going on! He has relogged several times, and reset his modem.

***NOTE*** ok for the life of me i cannot figure out how to add a thread to my question as there is no button or anything except to edit this one, or to report inappropriate... so im editing and adding this ... my business is Fennux Valley and Fawns Marketplace and Auctions located on Los Pengos, and to not advertise it here i'll not put the SLURL. the image that was here was a test image,  when we were trying to help him gain access we banned him, he tried, and got the banned message, then we unbanned him, and he still got the message above in the image. He's not banned!

4 answers to this question

well the message says clearly he is banned... check the about land AND estate banlist, most people forget there are two seperate banlists.

The estate ban isn't meaning he was banned from that special sim, but perhaps from another sim in that estate!... On estate level there's a choice to ban somebody from only one sim, or the total of sims belonging to that estate.

• Like 1

Don't fret, here in the Answers forum you can't reply to threads you start.  Bizarre, but that's how it's set up.  You were exactly right to edit your original post.

Your region's settings appear to be OK.  As Alwin suggested, maybe he has gotten an estate level ban from Dream Seeker Estates, but I think it's more likely it's just a glitch.  If it doesn't clear up by tomorrow, tell him to file a Support Case.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.