processing credit is still in PROCESSING after 18 days and 10 days ? is it taking so long?

SophiaNicole

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have requested a Process Credit to my Paypal over 18 days and 10 days ago... they are both in PROCESSING status.  Why can they get our money immediately but when it comes to giving it back it can take up to 7 days.. I'm well over that 7 days on both and still nothing!  Can someone help me here,?  I just put in a ticket for help on this, but that even takes up to 24 hours for just getting the ticket #.. HOW much longer does someone have to wait before they have to seek other ways of getting their money?  Sorry just very discouraged, its overe 250.00 dollars... not like its only a few dollars.

2 answers to this question

I hate to give you a canned answer, but there's not much else anyone here can offer.  This is a resident-to-resident Answers site, and we are all SL residnets like you.  We can't do anything at all with your account (yes, you may be glad about that).  So here's the canned answer....

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

Local Toll-Free numbers

US/Canada: 800-294-1067 FREE
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 800-724-4552 FREE
Japan: 800-100-3060 FREE
Brazil: 800-878-3076 FREE
Spain: 90-083-9074
UK: 800-086-9081 FREE

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 1

if it takes this long you might have missed messages from LL in your inbox ( might... not sure)

You can check this by going to your support history.

If you see open cases there the email, to notify you ,most likely went to the spamfolder.

If there is, respond to it and give them the info they ask for.

if there isn't anything, follow the advise given by Rolig and call them

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.