Objects vanishing from placement on sim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2944 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am writing to ask for suggestions for objects that have been lost on sim.  Here is the scenerio:

I placed four objects out and NONE were set for sale.

There was a sim restart a few hours later.

The objects were not in the place where I put them and they are NOT anywhere on search.

They are not in my inventory or my trash or my lost in found. - they were not returned

It was as if they were plucked out of thin air.

No one had my rights.

They were not set to group.

I cannot get redelivery on two of them items as they were no copy.

Suggestions??

Thank you.

Okay, so we can try and avoid you being spammed by pages copied/pasted from the wiki, or people on their self-opinioated soapboxes:

If the sim in question is Mainland, contact Support and explain to them via a ticket (ticket is better for this than live chat)

If it's a private sim, IM the sim owner, and ask about a sim rollback which should replace your items.

mirakajira wrote:

You have to hope sim state was saved sometime during those few hours, to which the Lindens can rollback the sim. Probably there is such a saves state, but it may be tricky to find the specific state you want restored (and don't delay asking for it, lest it be lost from history).

(I'm not sure why this would occasion a soapbox, unless it's somebody's birthday or something.)

Qie Niangao wrote:

mirakajira wrote:

You have to hope sim state was saved sometime during those few hours, to which the Lindens can rollback the sim. Probably there is such a saves state, but it may be tricky to find the specific state you want restored (and don't delay asking for it, lest it be lost from history).

(I'm not sure why this would occasion a soapbox, unless it's somebody's 
birthday
or something.)

Well let me get on my soapbox too and say that LL is usually most reluctant to do rollbacks, tho she could get lucky I suppose.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2944 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.