RIP Commerce Forum

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's been a long ride; I have learned a lot. But the forum seems finally to be on life support. I think just because they finally found a format that is even harder to decipher than the flog was. I mean, why is the thread title scrunched up like that? Why the starkness? Is all this on purpose? I don't know.

Pamela Galli wrote:

It's been a long ride; I have learned a lot. But the forum seems finally to be on life support. I think just because they finally found a format that is even harder to decipher than the flog was. I mean, why is the thread title scrunched up like that? Why the starkness? Is all this on purpose? I don't know.

The table width is not scaling correctly to the thread titles. It is indeed stark.:smileysurprised:

It displays fine for me (IE8) except that the tabs overlay the breadcrumb links and part of the search box, which is very bad.

That's the problem with doing way too much of a site in css - there are too many browser implementation variations. To my way of thinking, it's just plain silly. css can be used well and it can be used badly and, imo, this forum design is css used badly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.