Niramyth Aesthetic Skin Matching with Tellaq

Malin Sabra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a bit interested in getting a Niramyth body. I've been using my own shape along with a Tellaq skin now for 6 months. I really don't want to change my skin/face since I've taken so many photos over the last 6 months.

I'm just curious if anyone has been able to match the skin tone up close to a Tellaq - Dragunov skin. I'm partially color blind so dinking with tints can be a pain in the butt sometimes. I attempted to use the "Show color under cursor" option in the developer tab and adjusting the RGB but its way off.

If anyone has got the tone close between this mesh body and Tellaq skin, please share!

Thanks!

With all mesh skins you pretty much need an applier to get a good match. It isn't just the COLOR that you are looking for -- it is the SHADING where the body skin goes up through the neck to the face. That will change with the skin. So if you can find appliers for that body, then that would be a good plan.

first it  depends on exactly what skin from Tellaq you have. Is it a cacasion tone (white to pinkish tan) or more polynasian in to afrocentric (darker tones of tans and browns)?

There are two skin appliers that come with the Aesthestic Mesh. One is Medium (for darker tones) and then there is an extra skin tone (lighter tones).

Try each of the appliers (seperately ofcourse) these will set your color spectrum on your MAIN COLOR AND ALPHA HUD.

from there you can adjust the RGB as needed. One tip i have , is to make sure for cleaner blending to take into accounts the whole body like the chest for example. You need to bring the tone of the body in as close to your cheeks (highlight) as you can where light would fall on your higher parts of your  body, then watch in near the neck line. Also don't rush with the RGB arrow with holding a Color down, take your time in 5 click increments, click the desired color and select USE from the blue drop down menu that should come up). Once you have your desired tone , then use the SAVE option to save it to the color pallets (this will appear on the next page of your Color/alpha HUD).

*Note:Note when buying Enzo or Smith. Enzo has a standard color pallete, while theSmith has a more smokey to dark overlay.

I also wanted to mention, when adjusting the RGB, there are two buttons, one black (for darker) and one white (for lighter) < >. Use these to lighten the overall shade as needed. Remember Red and Green are going to give you orange to brown tones more red = pinkish, more green is more yellowish. Add is any blue undertone as necescarry too but probably not very much.

The skin on the Aesthestic body comes premapped and ready for the body. There might be some makers out there as well who create mapped skins for the body. This I don't know whereas I haven't looked for those type of appliers myself.

Hi, tinting has drove me crazy for years in SL. Skins are never an uniform flat shade, it is highllights and shadows, textures and whatnot.

It is possible to get an almost perfect match in one place, but then the match is "off" another place. Let me show you as happy Niramyth owner on another avatar:

As you can see on the lower picture, the Niramyth body will not give you an odd line around the neck. It is very smart made, hiding most of the front seam under the jaw. The head skin is shaded very dark in the front, under the jaw, but that seam is not visible. The back is another problem. The skin has a very good match in front of the ear, but behind the ear it is totally wrong. If you use hair that goes a bit down, like over the shirt collar, you should have no problems. Buzz cut? Nor so good.

The Dragunov skin from Tellaq is medium dark I would say. The Skin Fair has a brand new applier for Niramyth. Both head and body applier! Appliers are just livesavers for me. I don't like those seam issues with manual tinting. You should go grab a demo and test it with the Niramyth demo. You can adjust this skin a bit darker with the Niramyth hud, so you can get your medium tan. http://samuraihqshop.blogspot.no/2016/03/preview-aesthetic-enzo-full-body.html

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.