Auto group inviter script to a specific role

Aubrey Monday

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is no such thing as a script for specific group roll invites, they are set by the group owner or those that have that group perameter. Either the group sets all to a specific role or the owner (or the member with those right) sets them after on a agent by agent basis.

Added, members with rights.

I have actually encountered a group (click to join) that invites people giving them 2 roles -  "everyone" and "everyone2." The first role has no chat/notice rights but the second role gives the chat and notice permission rights. I would love that kind of auto inviter script and was wondering how they did that.

By the way I am talking about LSL script that requires a script agent for direct group invitation.

Aubrey Monday wrote:

[ .... ]

By the way I am talking about LSL script that requires
a script agent
for direct group invitation.

Ah .... well, if you want to do it with a bot, then you could probably control it to do that.  Not with LSL, though.

You can get a start on learning to make a bot at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Bot .  Basically, all you need is a dedicated account that you can identify as a scripted agent.  You'll have to make decisions about whether to run the bot on your own machine or pay for space on a hosting server, and then just downlaod and install the required software.  I've never had a reason to look farther into it myself, but I know that it's not terribly difficult.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.