"Wat.. TV" is a forbidden term on SL

bebejee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's not. The forum censor gets a little vigilant is all.

We've had a lot of spammers advertising pirate shows and movies (and viruses) by creating junk posts here, so Moderation teams on the forums have had to play catch-up and block a few words to try and prevent this.

It doesn't, in any way, limit acceptability in the rest of SL. Spammers see forums as a target, because they're crawled by Google.

TV was a forbidden object in my home until very recently. Even though I now own a very large HDTV, it's not connected to an antenna and I don't have cable. I sometimes watch movies on it, but mostly watch TED talks and YouTube videos of puppies and kittens.

I don't mind at all that TV is forbidden here.

;-).

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

TV was a forbidden object in my home until very recently. Even though I now own a very large HDTV, it's not connected to an antenna and I don't have cable. I sometimes watch movies on it, but mostly watch TED talks and YouTube videos of puppies and kittens.

;-).

You'd hate to fail a Wasserman.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

;-).

Realy... ?!?!

My SL *is* my only TV.  In RL, i would totally die if it was banned.  And then i would have to Protest.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.