How is monies paid back to me once I sell Lindens. How are the methods?

Tamer Turner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Actually, no. That Knowledge base article is pretty clear that you only have two options: PayPal or Skrill. Until recently, you could also ask to have money sent to a bank account by wire transfer if you were in a country that didn't allow PayPal or if you were transferring more than $10,000 USD. That option is no longer available now: "Linden Lab will no longer be able to support payment to your bank via wire transfer. If you wish to payout your USD balance, please do so through Paypal or Skrill."

• Like 1

Rolig is right on the money, if you will pardon the pun.  Pixieplumb is sort of correct as well...if you have a very large amount of #L to cash out (over $10,000 USD) or you are doing a final cashout as part of deleting your Second Life account, then it's possible to do a wire transfer to your bank.

But for all ordinary purposes, PayPal or Skrill is the way to do this.

OK... Here's the Permalink note I put in PixiePlumb's post: "Actually, no. That Knowledge base article is pretty clear that you only have two options: PayPal or Skrill. Until recently, you could also ask to have money sent to a bank account by wire transfer if you were in a country that didn't allow PayPal or if you were transferring more than $10,000 USD. That option is no longer available now: "Linden Lab will no longer be able to support payment to your bank via wire transfer. If you wish to payout your USD balance, please do so through Paypal or Skrill." "

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.