i never received my lindollars . I bought a premium membership. How do i get it?

rswisher1980

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2993 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

12 answers to this question

Are you all just brain dead? Nobody said it didn't say what emerald replied. However in the first box it says nothing about the restrictions. And talking **bleep** to a paying customer? I think they need helpers with at minimum half a brain. Impression? No that's a realization after dealing with you two dopes. I wasn't even mad when I first asked. Now I am quite disturbed at the ignorant, thoughtless so called help this game has. Get you all from Brainless R Us?

I'll be dealing with linden labs. I'm sure they'd like to know about how rude their so called helpers are. And up front? Maybe put in the paragraph about the lind$? That would be up front. So maybe when you grow half of a brain. You will know when to run your stupid mouth.

I wondered for a moment if you actually wanted to say...

It's been 45 days and I have not seen the promised L$1000 delivered to my account balance.?

I didn't think so since your Profile shows that you are only 5 days old with a 1st rezzed date of January 11, 2016. And Weeee you are indeed Feisty!

So you joined on Monday the 11th. That means you get the 1st of your weekly stipends after your 1st week since logging into SL. You'll be flush with $Lindens on Tuesday the 19th. Don't spend them all in one place.

You'll find lots of deals and even free stuff on the Market Place. Quick Link Below:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/?lang=en-US

There is a run going on for the Linden Sense of Humor 2.0, now selling at the discounted price of L$0 - Such a deal.

Now since we have this all cleared up I bet you'll be making friends like crazy with your fantastic way about yourself. Keep up the great work.

Remember, you have access to Live Chat for all your question answering needs. It's staffed by very helpful Linden Lab employees. Be sure to say hello to them from all of us who staff SL Answers. Of course if you want to learn everything you can about Second Life then the Wiki is a great place to start. Here is the link to that:

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/tkb-p/English_KB%40tkb

P.S. So if you were aware of everything we have posted why did you post the question?

Hi, rswisher -- I didn't notice this thread earlier or I might have added a note of my own. When you sign up for a Premium membership, the first page you see is https://secondlife.com/premium/?lang=en-US&utm_source=profiles&utm_campaign=profiles . The information about the L$1000 signup bonus and your weekly stipend are right there at the bottom of the page. You may also read more information about your membership at https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Premium-membership/ta-p/1054477. As you have heard from others here already, this is a public resident-to-resident forum. There are no Lindens or Linden Lab employees here. We're all volunteers, residents like you. Most of us have many years of in-world experience, so this is a good place to ask questions when you have them. As a general rule, though, it's usually a good idea to do at least some homework yourself first. The Knowledge Base (tab at the top of this page) contains LOADS of basic information to address the most common questions you might have. Some volunteers get a bit testy when they've had to answer the same simple question too many times, but they love getting new, difficult ones.

RS, you do realized that you set the tone for your own question? Syo answered your question perfectly and also offered the advise to read all the conditions before purchasing..... It went downhill after your response to Syo. Linden Lab hid nothing about how this works from you as pointed out in my posts with pictures. The info was all there for you to review.

Anyway, enjoy your month as a Permium Member. There is a lot to enjoy in the SL Grid.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2993 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.