I rezz my baby in my land and i lost her, sometimes i solve log out and log in,but didnt work ? HELP

Croeso Decosta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, i lost my baby.

This morning, i rezz my two babys in my land, and i lost one of them. I dont know where can i find her. Sometimes, i solve this problem log out, waiting five minutes and log in again, ...... then my baby return to my inventory, so at this moment, i log in again ( one hour later ) and my baby isnt in my inventory.

I have searched it for all sim, sometimes, sometimes, my baby has appeared somewhere else but this time is not in the inventory or in the sim. I've also searched it with Area search, but does not work. Please, I need help.

5 answers to this question

You have confused the servers.  If you are rezzing no-copy items, it is most wise to rez them on the ground or on a regular prim surface, not on a mesh surface like the floor of your house or on a piece of mesh furniture.  If the servers have difficulty finding a good surface to rez the object on, they will keep it until the next time you log in. Then you should find it back in your inventory, possibly in the Lost & Found folder.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.