Win10 Display adapters

Ziggy Fireguard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

of course someone might come with a answer, but because this is clearly a hardware problem of your machine, you will might get more luck finding a solution on the manufactorers website.

Normally all display adapters work with W10, unless it's outdated, missing newest drivers or not meets minimum requirements

Because you provide no other detail about your machine specs, we can tell nothing without guessing or use our crystal ball....( workd bad here with cloudy weather :)  )

please edit your post and add the system info from your viewer : menu help - about

• Like 1

I am not sure of what you have machine wise. I need a better crystal ball. If you could edit and share what you have hardware wise we could give you a more reliable answer.

The long and short of it is this. Most adapters under Win 10 work fine so long as the drivers are current and up to date. It is well known that Second Life has never played entirely nice with either brand of adapter (nVidia or AMD/ATI). But by keeping  things current you should be okay.

There are some well known issues with the onboard Intel graphics and I do believe there are some fixes and work arounds for those. Again we have very little to go on to really form a good opinion of your system, but hopefully this basic information will help a bit.

Have a great day!

Felicia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.