Are there anywhere in second life high vertical rocks over the sea suitable for diving?

MelanieAretha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

As in subject line, thanks a million for all answers.

P.S.:  I am not sure I count right the height of the place where I am falling of right now.  I reckon it is 50 meters, but it seems to me small for a mountain like ground, grey, sharp mountain top, at least this is the blue axe value though,.  Diving works alright with the diving board but there is also the swimmer who has diving animations.   So where are any high vertical rocks in sl remains a question.  I just now remembered that dozens if not hundreds of residents choose this uggly means to separate their land from neighbours or to hide it from them.  So it's about finding those rocks prevailing water instead of earth. But did not mean that.  I ment beautifully landscaped land with this kind of rocks. 

2 answers to this question

Alwin is quite right.  You may have trouble finding a diving animation that will be suitable for an extremely high dive, though.  The anims I have seen assume that you will hit the water in a certain number of seconds and then start treading water.  It would look odd to jump off a 100m cliff and then start treading water 75m above the sea.  You might have to get an animator to create a custom anim for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.