I have a diving board asking to allow push in my land. What to do to prevent any other pushing?

MelanieAretha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

As in subject line.  Tks for all answers.

P.S.  Well, I discovered this work around to divide the sim I own to the rest of it, and a little parcel of the diving board.  On the rest of it push was not allowed and in the diving board parcel it was.  Group etc were not an issue.

Finally I changed the board and got rid f the pushing problem.

2 answers to this question

That diving board is evidently scripted to use the LSL command llPushObject to give you a little spring in the air.  The command won't work unless pushing is allowed, except that it will always work (1) if it is pushing whoever owns the script -- you --  or (2) on land that is owned by whoever owns the script.  If your land is owned by a group, you could deed the diving board to the group to satisfy that second condition if you wanted to.  So, your diving board should work for everyone if it's on land that you own (not rent) or if it is deeded to the group that owns the land.  If neither of those is true, then at least you can dive off of it yourself.  Or you can get a different diving board.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.