Steam causing Geforce GTX fast video to crash SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, Seasons Greetings, thanks for your service during the holidays.. : Below is long explanation:
I just built new fast Win 10 PC, 3.5 i5,fast ram, SSD, 150meg WiFi (avg 125m dn hill) and EVGA-GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2gig Graphics card.. I am having problem with Steam Game service and SL/FS, it is crashing.. NOTE: long read... When I 1st tried the new system on SL using FireStorm it would crash after 10 min, then read that SL was jamming the Nividia Experience drivers to max forcing some video cards to operate at Max mhz, causing overheat and crash. (Note I verified something was happening by running the FPS Stats and it was throttling between 150-190 FPS, so I then went back into Nvidia Experience and reset it to default), then using EVGA PrecisionX 16, I turned down the GPU clock-5% and forced FPS to 40FPS and raised fan to constant 50% and keep monitoring during play. That solved the problem I could play SL no problem. I would reset Nividia Experience to default after playing SL. I could notice that sometimes even with the above all set, that SL was forcing the max FPS, so would reboot sometimes 3 or 4 times and then it would settle into 40fps. Ok next.. on Christmas I download ARMA 3 via Steam server which runs through Steam even for local play. I started SL after a couple hours of ARMA 3 play using my Settings above, and SL crashed hard, just like before I made the precisionX changes. I rebooted like 3 times and it crashed in 5 minutes. I uninstalled Steam via the uninstall-programs panel and again reset everything to the above settings.. SL ran fine again.. Later re-installed Steam and again SL crashed, tried 3 or 4 times again all crashed after 3-5 minutes. even though using my above settings. Uninstall Steam SL runs fine.. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.