White Aura on the face

Aellandra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It could be one of three things:

• Windlight as noted above. Just go to 'World -> Sun -> something different'. If it goes away, this is the solution. If not:
  • A face light - a light shining on your face because some people like these, and it might have been part of something you're wearing. Check all your attachments until you find the offender... and then edit that item and turn off or lower the power of the light, if it can modded. If this is not the issue then you're likely stuck with:
  • Change your skin - this pale 'face light effect' is baked right into some skins. I find it a LOT in my attempts to find an African skin I will like, and I'd not be surprised if its even more common on paler skin tones. Of course this solution is not 'friendly' if you otherwise like your skin. But if it is baked into your skin, a different skin will be the only way to fix it...

If all three of those fail, I've run out of ideas.

What Pussycat said, but if you go with a face light, remember its a face light, not a street light. A bright face light is the number one rudest thing anyone can do in SL. It destroys the environment for everyone around you, very Rude.
My video card is getting kind of old and I set world – sun – sunset, that helps smooth out the lines for me, but you can never make others see you like you see yourself.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.