Item issue...

LordHappycat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is stupidly frustrating...

So a friend buys me one of SHX's Shoutcast Receiver Model SRC-F200. I got the receiver itself, rezzed it so I could try and help figure out a problem that friend had by using the menu and help her where to go.

Now, I deleted it in-world, knowing it's gone for good and it's no copy.

But I saved the box of it, which should have it in there.

Problem? It doesn't...why?

Here's what the package gives me:

SHX Kuler Themes

SHX-SRC SmartBots Scripts Package

SHX-SRX CDC Song Chat Repeaer

the landmark to SHX

SHX DJ Hud Advanced Affiliate Vendor

SHX DJ Hud Affiliate Vendor

SHX SRC Card Tray

SHX SRC-DJ-TAG

Readme 1st

No where now does it mention where the receiver is, nor is it even in there. As well as the wall mounts and stand it comes with which I've just discovered.

I should have it in it's box...

It was No Copy. When you rezzed the box and extracted it, it was moved not copied out. Thus, nothing left in the box.

The box itself was also No Copy. Thus when you rezzed the box, you rezzed the only box; a copy didn't stay in your Inventory. After removing the receiver, the box was empty (see above). So Taking it back only took an empty box.

It's how No Copy works .. so people don't have a copy laying around in the delivery box.

The Reciever has to be Transfer so that it can be deeded to work on group land, since most clubs are on group owned land.

You might try to contact the creator and explain what happened.  He MAY give you another one but is under no obligation to do so because you really have no way to prove you didn't give it someone else and just want another one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.