I have an empty folder I cannot rename or delete. How do I remove it?

Rejeanne Cannoli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

you already give the answer yourself :) if you can't delete it... you can't remove it...

but just kidding, did you try clear your inventory cache?

if that not helps only LL will be able to give support. You will have to send in a ticket or life chat.

But if everything else functions well, i wouldn't be so sure i want them to mess with my inventory.... if something goes wrong the damage might be more than just a empty sticky folder.

• Like 1

I agree with Alwin, except for his "maybe you shouldn't mess with it" comment.  First, try clearing your inventory cache.  Instructions on how to do that can be found here: http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_cache_clear  Then turn off your internet modem/router and reboot it/them.  Log in to an empty region like Pooley or Heckendorf and WAIT for your inventory to fully load.  You can IM your friends, but don't teleport anywhere or try to rez or wear items until it's done.

If that doesn't work (and it may not, those "ghost" folders can be very sticky) file a Support Case with Linden Lab, using the Help/Support link on this page.  NOTE:  You must be a Premium member to get this level of tech support.  If you are not Premium, and the problem really bugs you, it may be worthwhile to take out a one month Premium membership to access the higher tech support level.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.