Unintentionally Nude?

Minka Lauria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was just in a General sim and got messaged by a resident to make my avatar G appropriate.

Then a few seconds later the person said, that my Panties just appeared/rezzed now.

I use a Mesh Body, and it is common that such things happen.

But my question is, what if the Person took a Snapshot and reported me during the rezzing time -would that count as a eligible report?

I mean I was not Nude by intention.

I wonder how linden lab reacts on such occasions?

Any thoughts?

yes they can report you for it.... but i really doubt there wil be taken any action..

As long you don't have explicit sexual intentions LL won't do a lot i think.

If a guy with a giant erected ***bleep*** lands on a General sim i would also respond... but just no clothes...take a breath and wait 20 seconds....

Next to that it's of course a little bit strange not to wait a minute before starting to warn you, every user should know it can take a little before clothes rezz.

There probably won't happen a thing. Not only because its such a minor thing, but also because I not only believe that the support people have more important things to do, but also because its obvious that clothes need a while to rezz completely. But you just pointed out another perfect reason to avoid G rated sims: Prudish weirdos.

SirLeighBastard wrote:

I find it extremely amusing to tell people that their clothes have not rezzed and that they are appearing nude to everyone else.

***Call me Miss Cheevus

If you're extremely persuasive, you can suggest they take their clothes off and put them back on again a few times to force them to rez.

Kelli May wrote:

SirLeighBastard wrote:

I find it extremely amusing to tell people that their clothes have not rezzed and that they are appearing nude to everyone else.

***Call me Miss Cheevus

If you're extremely persuasive, you can suggest they take their clothes off and put them back on again a few times to force them to rez.

So you remember that time in the Forum Hangout then, Kelli . . .

***A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

I just calmly tell people that I'm wearing a mesh body, so my clothes haven't caught up yet; but please let me know in a few minutes if they're still not showing, in case of funky SL failures. 

Chances are LL would do precisely nothing. They are, after all, aware of the limitations of their own system. As someone else said, if you showed up with explicitly sexual intentions or with obviously sexual items attached, there might be a problem. Just nudity? Probably not. 

Might have just been a friendly warning. I've done that before, and had people do it to me. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.