Male AO recs? I'm hopelessly out of date...

Kaie Harbinger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I just came back to Second Life after several years' absence, now trying to make a new avvie. Left before meshes went live but after sculpties and flexies, so I mostly have old prim stuff, no AO, and have no idea which stores are considered good these days. I've already located some nice skins and things (probably going with the Clef de peau skin now at TMD).

Soooo... if anyone could point me in the direction of some nice male AOs I could look at, preferably on the affordable end, I would appreciate it. I'd like something with a youthful, light on his feet feel. I'm going for a slim but athletic look, not too into macho poses.

ETA: tomorrow's my 10-year SL anniversary O.O

Happy almost-Rez Day! 

I use Vista almost exclusively for AO's, but they ARE on the expensive side - around $1700L for the newer ones. For something a bit less so, Oracul are usually very good, and a good price, as well. 

Vista does have a basic male AO for $1L. Four stands and one each walk, run, sit, and ground sit. Very nice animations, but you may find yourself wanting a bit more variety. 

Thanks everyone!

I've picked up the freebies from each store, and I think I'm going to use a combination of them, and probably buy a few individual animations to supplement it... seems like every set has some animations or poses I like a lot, and some I really don't.

It's nice to finally have better walk, run, and typing animations in particular.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.