Game Grafics

MoraSov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

recently i've upgraded my pc from window 7 pro to windows 10 and the game says my grafics card is outdated or not installed and i cant play it anymore, i checked out all my drivers and they are all updated i dont know what to do.

I think is because my OS

2 answers to this question

no it is not your OS, it's the graphics. If you know how to use google you can find this issue pops up on more places.

For most it works to go one step back in drivers, don't use the newest, or try one of the solutions provided here:

https://www.google.nl/search?q=graphics+windows+10&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=Gay8VeOiOYjX7QbatIiwBw#q=graphic+problems+windows+10

• Like 1

This is the sort of thing that happens when you are an early adopter of new software.

The people who make your graphics card, and printer, and everything else that needs drivers have to make new drivers that work with the new operating system.  Both Nvidia and AMD have come out with driver updates for Windows 10, but the point is, they are all NEW.  New OS, new driver software...and there are bound to be bugs.

Roll back to Windows 7 or 8 and wait six months before trying Windows 10.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.