Redelivery ... only shows me 5 items ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3310 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Schmooples wrote:

Go to your Dashboard. Shop/Shopping History.

Note: That will only show what you bought on the MP.  It will not show In World purchases.

True. I guess they could just look through they're inventory, unless they deleted stuff lol

DEar Spatulated

I can see why people here in Discussions get annoyed wit hyou when you ask questions like this that it is obvious even to a new forum member like me sshould be asked in the Answers part of the website.

I am surprised that people give you answers here when you could find out most of the stuff you want to know by looking at Answers and the wiki and googling other stuff too.

When I went to school the teachers didn't give me all the answers. They taught me to learn. Like that bible story about teaching people to fish.

Are you lazy or impatient (like the person I am married to, LOL!)  or do you have learning or memory problems and if this is the case maybe you could say that so we could be more simpathetic althogh if you want help you should still show that you are trying hard yourself and not just using up the goodwill of the kind peopl ehere.

Teri

((Sorry but I joined the discussion forum to have fun not be bored ith questions that you can find answers to somwhere else.))

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3310 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.