Drama in SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

irihapeti wrote:

Muletta wrote:

Roche Runo wrote:

There is drama  and then there is DRAMA

Some people  and some clubs  seem to thrive on it 

As for my self  i dont tolerate people who continue to drag me in to there.  I get rid of them   Second Life is supposed to be fun.

As a club owner   i ejected people causeing drama with out notice

they come back  and continute  they are banne

These dramas in your club, how do they take place? Are people shouting at each other, or what do they do?

it usually starts with

o.m.g !!! get ur cross hairs off me. u pervert !!

Hahaha... :smileyvery-happy:

Roche Runo wrote:

Okay my post has nothing to do with what the poster was asking.  Sorry  i was tired  and should have paid closer attention.

Well its first instict to lash out at the people who cause you pain.   I am a guy and i think you should be lashing out at the guy who hurt you .  Emotions are real  in in second life .   The girl would havent been with your guy if he hadnt let it happen. 

if it is just between you two.  I wouldnt consider this drama.  Now if the two of  are fighting it out in public  then yes its drama

Hope your heart heals soon.  Lots of good guys out there.

If your advice, and good and nice wishes are too me, Roche, I thank you - but I am not having problems with any kind of drama in SL... I was just curious what other people consider as drama, because I have had this talk with a friend.

I think I have got some great answers now, so thanks to you and the rest of the participants... :matte-motes-smile:

Muletta wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

Muletta wrote:

Roche Runo wrote:

There is drama  and then there is DRAMA

Some people  and some clubs  seem to thrive on it 

As for my self  i dont tolerate people who continue to drag me in to there.  I get rid of them   Second Life is supposed to be fun.

As a club owner   i ejected people causeing drama with out notice

they come back  and continute  they are banne

These dramas in your club, how do they take place? Are people shouting at each other, or what do they do?

it usually starts with

o.m.g !!! get ur cross hairs off me. u pervert !!

Hahaha... :smileyvery-happy:

I turned crosshair viewing on once. The lack of attention my avatar received was humiliating.

Where are the perverts when you want them?

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Muletta wrote:

I am not having problems with any kind of drama in SL

If that's an invitation, I think I can help.

Thank you Madelaine... I really appreciate your offer :smileyvery-happy: 

But I guess we cannot make any cross-hair-drama together then...So we have to figure something else out.

Sadly the word "Drama" gets over-used in Second Life...and when i hear it the translation is "I can see something is upsetting you greatly, but I dont care and dont want to have anything to do with it...so ill throw a word at you and youll be so afraid of the social stigma attached youll stop and let us go back to life as normal".

So really anyone who uses the word doesnt care about you at all.

Problems happen...deal with them as an adult...dont mislabel genuine wrongdoing a simply drama because it lets truly awful people off the hook and gives them the green light to go ahead and do it all again.....maybe to you too in future?

• 3 weeks later...

i unno what drama is EXACTLY; but, I aint backing down to NOBODY. ( I ain't never ran from a Linden and I aint about to pick today to start runnin)

I'm gonna express my real feelings bout everythang anytimie. CAWS JUMP REAL(er than J.Lo with her booty poked out in 1998).

If someone has a problem with anything I say or do i remind thm that Jumpy onna forced march alla way to The Promised Land. They can walk with me or get outta the way before they get run the f@ck ova

But...then again...my SL has been FILLED with drama hehehehehe 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.