I was ejected from a DJ group for no real reason by the group owner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had recently joined this guy's group too, cuz I thought he was a cool guy and we conversed a little and he seemed ok with me. I was going to ask him why but I closed out his IM and when I try to find him I can't...so..

Still sort of new to SL and don't really know the policies for groups or anything, I assume every group owner has different policies. Maybe he thought I wasn't around enough so he ejected me? I dunno. I'm not mad about it or anything, just confused is all.

T3chHyster1a wrote:

I had recently joined this guy's group too, cuz I thought he was a cool guy and we conversed a little and he seemed ok with me. I was going to ask him why but I closed out his IM and when I try to find him I can't...so..

Still sort of new to SL and don't really know the policies for groups or anything, I assume every group owner has different policies. Maybe he thought I wasn't around enough so he ejected me? I dunno. I'm not mad about it or anything, just confused is all.

You'll also get that message if the group owner decides to close down the entire group for some reason; it may not just be you.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

T3chHyster1a wrote:

You'll also get that message if the group owner decides to close down the entire group for some reason; it may not just be you.

You were right, that's what happened, he made a new one though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.