You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My avatar starts to fly and the camera points to sky on its own as soon as I log in. This happens regardless of which viewer I'm using. Then if I press Esc and stop flying, after a while the same thing. This went on before some months ago.

Anyone else had this and what would stop it?

Hi,  there is an option in all viewers to "Fly" if page-up is pressed....if not selected,  your avatar only  jumps on page-up.

Because of what you just said about Singularity viewer results.....i suspect  you have  a  "stuck" page-up key  OR  \your PC "THINKS" page-up is pressed.

Tying another keyboard is a good idea...   as was just mentioned by another  forum Helper.

Keyboard or any other usb device or any software that can send keypresses.

In all viewers you can control what a pressed PgUp key does - either liftoff or only jumping.

Your description shows pretty clear that this key is pressed. By hard or software - thats up to you to find out.

Ok, the problem seems to be gone. I detached the SpaceNavigator mouse from the USB port and moved it to another. Flycam is working now fine and no random flying so far. Phew. I do need a new keyboard anyway though :)

Thanks all for your help!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.