I can't log into Marketplace. HELP please :)

Braeden19

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4806 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My original avi can log into the sl website and go to the marketplace just fine. My new avi can log into the sl website but CAN NOT get to the marketplace. I transed some $L to my new avi and had him by a few things in world to try to jump start the process, but it didn't work.  My new avi was created several days ago.  Any ideas?

5 answers to this question

I posted about that a few days ago, been having exactly the same issue, tried different soltutions proposed here, like changing the password... I also filed a ticket, first answer was that it was because "marketplace was under maintenance and it should be working now".. didn't work. So i filed another ticket to which i was answered to clear my brower's cache and delete all cookies and if it didn't work try with another browser or from another pc!! I did.. still doesn't work. They didn't answer my last ticket.. So if anyone who had this issue found a way to fix it..

again, it works perfectly with my main account not with my alt..

There have been even more people with same problem since this one too. I have suggested they all submit tickets so that LL can see it is not an isolated problem. I would suggest that you submit yours again too and say that you have seen it is happening to other people too. You could use search and find some of the other threads as proof.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4806 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.