Barbie World?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To the smart asses, SL search tool doesn't always show up everything. I know for a fact that one store I was looking for didn't show up in search and yes, I had the right name. I ended up having to locate the owner and get the link to the store from her picks. Yes, I let her know it wasn't showing up. This is an established store so no reason it shouldn't be.

Have the same problem with my own store, by the way, and I pay to have it shown in search. So, be sure you know what you're talking about before you get snarky, especially when dealing with LL broken inworld search.

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

To the smart asses, SL search tool doesn't always show up everything. I know for a fact that one store I was looking for didn't show up in search and yes, I had the right name. I ended up having to locate the owner and get the link to the store from her picks. Yes, I let her know it wasn't showing up. This is an established store so no reason it shouldn't be.

Have the same problem with my own store, by the way, and I pay to have it shown in search. So, be sure you know what you're talking about before you get snarky, especially when dealing with LL broken inworld search.

Same here and agree, even with the MP as well. They need to improve their search tool in world and on the MP.

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

As far as I know, Barbie World no longer exists, at least not as that name. If you can remember the owner/creator, you might be able to find out if it was rebranded.

Bobbie, the WHOLE of SL is Barbie World . . .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.