Skin Appliers

nahladahl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I am looking for skin makers that make Maitreya appliers, SLINK hands and feet appliers, and Lola tango appliers that come with a cleavage option. I've been looking for a  while now but haven't come across any skin makers that do all of this. The one maker that I did find, didn't have the skin tone that I needed as I wear a mesh head. 

with the TMP is better to use their hands and feets, there are a lot of option on nails to buy for them from other creators, and tons of shoes made for TMP feet, that is if you want to use their skin and match all

If you want to use other skins, you can use their head, and maitreya body, and slink hand and feet, or maitreya hands and feet, many skin made for that, glam affair, deetalez  i m sure many more, visit blogs it is usually easier to find skin makers

I prefer the Slink hands and feet over the TMP ones which is why I need those appliers.

I've checked glam affair and their Tango appliers aren't up to date with the skins on the Maitreya Lara.

I've also just tried deetalez and their skintones unfortunately don't match either.

Check out Pink Fuel?

I know, I know, I ALWAYS recommend Pink Fuel. What can I say? I love them.

Doll V2 has been released in two tones - Vamp, which is predictably EXTREMELY pale, and Crystal, which is less pale but still definitely fair; no darker/tanned tones as yet - that include multiple appliers depending on the package you purchase. Slink, Lola Tango, Maitreya, and TMP head and body are all on that list. I do NOT think they have cleavage options for Tango, but that would be the only thing missing from what you're looking for. They DO have different cleavage and muscle options for the mesh bodies themselves.

(I don't think she's updated the product description yet to include Maitreya appliers, but she DID add them. I promise they exist; I got the update including them sent to me for free, since I purchased the skins before Maitreya appliers were added. Don't be surprised if you go to the store and don't see them on the description board, though.)

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.