How to upload pictures with Firestorm?

Stephy Silvercloud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2830 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So, I am use to using Singularity Alpha, things are much easier to find on that viewer. However, i am using OnLive SLGO now, so I have to use the Firestorm viewer.  I have a hard time finding anything. I want to upload a picture to SL, but I cannot find where on firestorm you go to do this. I've looked all thru the menus up top and can't seem to find it. Can someone guide me on where this is? Greatly appreciated.

6 answers to this question

Stephy Silvercloud wrote:

So, I am use to using Singularity Alpha, things are much easier to find on that viewer. However, i am using OnLive SLGO now, so I have to use the Firestorm viewer.  I have a hard time finding anything. I want to upload a picture to SL, but I cannot find where on firestorm you go to do this. I've looked all thru the menus up top and can't seem to find it. Can someone guide me on where this is? Greatly appreciated.

Why don't you try the Firestorm support group?

• Like 1

If you're using OnLive, is this even an option?  I wouldn't expect to find it because it's a virtualised platform and I would be expecting the picture to come from the virtual machine and not your local machine.

(dunno but I seem to recall trying it when it was in beta and the inability to upload/download was a problem back then)

Derek Torvalar wrote:

Stephy Silvercloud wrote:

Why don't you try the Firestorm support group?

Or a Technical forum here, or on the OnLive website.

• Like 1

Avatar Menu / Upload / Image or use the shortcut Ctrl+U.

To help you get used to the different menu layout in Firestorm in the menu bar on the right there is a menu search box so if you had typed Upload you would have found those options. There is also a search in preferences which is handy for finding stuff in there. I'm not sure if this is in the SLGO version of Firestorm yet, it was a recent addition.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2830 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.