Cannot login on a mac

Alexus Wezzog

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If I try any viewer on the mac (official,pheonix,etc) When I get to the part where it wants me to agree to the terms of service I am never able to check the box. It seems to work in windows and I havent tried in linux. I cannot find anything via google for this problem. Any helop would be appreciated

I'm having a similar issue, though mine freezes on "Loading fonts" and just sits there....and because I am stubborn and hoping it will miraculously just work, I sit there for five...ten minutes. And when I finally do manage to log in, I can't TP anywhere, or I crash. I did not have this problem until a few days ago, but from what I understand it's a bit of a widespread problem. So now I don't feel so bad. This is a brand new Macbook Pro, so...if I just spent all this money on a computer I can't even use SL on, LL, Apple, and I are going to have some issues.

• 1 year later...

I just downloaded it a day ago and i was really excited to play it but say DNS could not resolve the host name but my password is right SL isn't undergoing maitinence and i have the mac book pro latest tech on the mac an enourmous graphics card and 300 GB of space but i get the same message no matter how many times i log in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.