Friend keeps being booted from friend list?

Marielavoe Fairlock

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Every time my husband and I log on my name is missing from his friends list. We logged on and refriended and played . Then we logged off and relogged and my name was gone once  again from his list . Mind you,  we were sitting next to one another the entire time. Can anyone tell me why this is happening we are so  frustrated  beyond belief.

4 answers to this question

Marielavoe Fairlock wrote:

Then we logged off and relogged and my name was gone once  again from his list .

Wait, you logged off, sitting next to each other, and IMMEDIATELY logged on again and you were gone from his list?  Were you unfriended completely (that is, was his name gone from your list as well)?  If so, that suggests that he simply unfriended you as a joke, as previous answerers say.

If he was still on your friend list but you were not on his, it *might* be some weird cache issue.  I suggest that both of you clear cache (in 1.x based viewers, that's Preferences/Network, hit Clear Cache button) and relog.  Note that you can Clear Cache from the login prompt screen, don't have to completely login.  Then exit the viewer and start it up again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.