Archived Question

Charolotte Caxton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

You can search the archived forums via Google by entering your search term(s) then site:forums-archive.secondlife.com

For instance, to search for archived forum articles that contained the string "FPS" you would enter "FPS site:forums-archive.secondlife.com" in the Google search engine.

I am assuming that you are using the same Avatar name as in that previous discussion on the old forum.

If so, try going to your personal page (by clicking on your name after Welcome at the top of the page). 

Select View All from the bottom right-hand corner of the Recent Posts by Charlotte Caxton section.

You should have a list of every post that you have made in quite a while.  Hopefully you can find it there.

Good Luck!

I have looked for new URLs for a lot of old threads that I used for reference, as the links are now all broken & there seems to be quite a lot that are not there anymore.

I don`t know what criteria they used for saving them, but I did wonder if it made a difference whether a thread was started on the old SLA as a "Question" or a "Discussion". Maybe it has only saved the threads that were set as questions. :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.